REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
Exterior Siding Ottawa
Make an appointment
Request a free quote
OTTAWA SIDING CONTRACTORS —
Exterior Siding Installations & Repairs in Ottawa
Looking for roofing contractors in Ottawa that can help with siding installation, replacement, or repairs? The experienced and certified roofers at Kovar Roofing can help with all your exterior siding needs.
Whether you’re looking to give your home a facelift, make your home more energy efficient, or repair some damaged siding, our team of siding contractors are here to help! We have experience working with a wide variety of exterior siding materials, including: aluminum siding, vinyl siding, wood siding and more!
Contact Kovar Roofing today for more information about our siding installation and repair services, or request a quote online!
Popular Siding Options & Materials for Ottawa Homes
Vinyl siding comes in a wide range of styles, textures, and colours. It’s a common option for most homeowners because of its low cost and little maintenance required. On higher quality products, you can even get up to 50 year warranties.
Commonly agreed upon to be one of the most aesthetically appealing types of exterior siding materials. Wood siding can be designed and installed in panels, boards, planks, and even shingles. The visual aesthetic does come with a high price tag and requires higher maintenance than other types of siding.
Metal siding will typically be made from either aluminum or steel. A great choice for durable, long-lasting, and relatively affordable exterior siding. Low-maintenance, easy to install, and will last for years to come.
Fiber Cement Siding
Durable, very low maintenance, and uses recycled materials, what’s not to like? Fiber cement does a great job mimicking the natural grain of wood and is often indistinguishable from wood siding. 50 year warranties are common, and longer lifespans are just as common.
Benefits of Installing New Siding
Updating the exterior siding of your home combines both opportunities for practicality and a stylish refurbishment. Some of the main benefits of replacing the old siding on your home with newer and better materials include:
- Increase the Resale Value of Your Home
- Improve the Visual Aesthetic of Your Property
- Find Problems Before They Get Worse
- Enhance the Energy Efficiency of Your Home
Whether you’re updating the exterior of your home for your own peace of mind, or you’re prepping your home to put it on the market, updating and replacing your old siding can provide a wide variety of benefits.
Contact the team of siding installation experts at Kovar Roofing for all your exterior siding needs. You can request a siding inspection and get a free quote for your siding repair and replacement projects!
Certifications & Warranties for Roof Repair Services
Nothing adds peace of mind like a guarantee, a warranty, and certification when making an investment into your home. That’s why we proudly offer customers the best warranties and ensure that our installers are manufacturer-certified and trained.
- Certainteed Sure Start PLUS 5 Star – a 50-Year Warranty for materials & 25 years for workmanship
- BP Certified 50 Year Warranty
- Royal 10 Vinyl Siding
- Velux 20 year Product Warranty
- BP Product Warranty
Certifications and Ratings:
- Certified 5 Star Shingle Masters for Certainteed
- A+ Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Certified Velux Skylight installers
Best of 2017-2020 Homestars
Best of 2018 Trusted Pros
Best of 2018-2019 Houzz
Why Choose Kovar Roofing For Your Ottawa Roof Repair Needs?
Kovar Roofing has the certifications, customer recommendations, and the warranties to back up every project we complete.
Here are just some benefits of hiring us for your roof repair and replacement needs:
- Local Trusted & Recommended: Our customers’ experiences, reviews, and testimonials speak for themselves.
- Workmanship Warranty: All projects completed by our team come with a minimum written, 10-year workmanship warranty for your peace of mind.
- Leading Manufacturers: We only use the highest quality roofing materials, and will never settle for second best.
- No Upfront Payments: We don’t require upfront payments from our customers. Instead, we want you to be satisfied with the work and are happy to be paid after the job is done.
- Trained and Certified: All members of our crew have attended our private Kovar Contracting’s Safety Policy Workshop, which includes training on working at heights, WHMIS, fall protection, and other safety training.
- Coverage: We offer $5,000,000 in liability coverage, and all workers are covered by the Work Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).